Are you confused literally… for what should you give your family and friends this festive season??? Well, I understand your concern, you must be thinking what you should choose for them. No problem, I am here to help you….
How you ask…..
Well, here are nine suggestions for you. These suggestions will help you decide the right gift for your friends and family in India this season:
Here we go……
- Do not give the same gifts. Yeah, first things first… Try not to give the same gift that you gave last year or maybe before that. Try to recall what you have gifted the person in India previously. You know giving something new every time lets you and your family and friends feel good not only about the gift, but also about the occasion.
- Gift something that can be used. Whenever you buy a gift for your loved ones, make sure you buy something that is usable and the person uses it.
- Get something personalized. Though, there are myriads of gift options available online, giving a gift with a personal touch makes for a unique gift option for any occasion.
- Keep a person's taste and preferences in mind. While buying a gift for your family and friends in India, make sure you keep their taste and preferences in mind. It will help you choose the best gift for them.
- Keep a person's age in mind. Well, it is absolutely true that age is just a number, but while buying a gift for your loved one in India keep their age in mind. I tell you why it is important…. For instance, your father is 65 years old retired army officer, and you choose flowers for him, that won’t suit… Right?
- Keep a person's gender in mind. Of course there are some gifts which can be bought for both males and females, but giving something as per their gender will be a great idea.
- Give them something which they don’t have already. Another pointer that you need to pay heed to is – they don’t have the same thing already. Don’t give them what they already have, there is no point giving a duplicate of something. Give them something new and unique.
- Give your loved ones something that is returnable. Of course, when we buy something for our friends and family we feel attached to it. But at the same time we have to see that it should equally be liked by the person you are gifting to. And if it is not so, then what is the point of giving a gift to someone. Therefore, it is advised to buy from a platform, where your loved ones can return and change the gift if they do not like it.
- Give something that the person you are gifting to will like. Last but not least, make sure you buy something for your friends and family in India that he/she will definitely like greatly.
Well, for all this there is one solution and that’s your own Gubbacci. You don’t have to think too much here… At Gubbacci you will find everything. And there is no chance that your family and friends in India will dislike it at all… No chance, I tell you…. I can bet on this!!