Job Role : Inside Sales Associate
Seniority : Entry / Executive Level
Industry : Marketing & Sales
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Functions : Marketing, Customer Success
About the Job Responsibility
Selected executive’s day-to-day work would include :-
1. Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
2. Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
3. Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
4. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
5. Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
6. Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
7. Staying informed about competing products and services.
8. Upselling products and services.
9. Researching and qualifying new leads.
10. Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Who can apply?
Anyone who has a flair of business communication can apply with us. However, just to make the process simple we have shortlisted the following basic criterion for opening the window for conversation with any interested candidate.
1. Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales or Marketing.
2. Fresher with Graduate / Postgraduate / MBA degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Sales is preferred.
3. Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position will be an added advantage.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com, etc. will be additional benefit.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Ability to multitask & highly proactive on calls or emails.
7. Exceptional customer service enthusiast, delivering high calibre end customer experience.
8. Strong listener & a go getter.
9. Self-disciplined & grit to achieve targets.